This Detox Crunch Salad is a delicious, flavorful meal when you’re craving a healthy, fresh lunch or dinner!
• 2 cups of seedless grapes, halved
• 3 apples, diced (Honeycrisp or Pink Lady)
• 2 cups roughly chopped greens
• 2 stalks of celery, diced
• 2 small carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
• ½ cup pomegranate seeds
• ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
• ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
• ¼ cup dried cranberries
• ¼ cup dried raisins (or currants)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• pinch of sea salt & pepper
1. Combine the grapes, apples, chopped greens, celery, carrots, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, pistachios, cranberries, and raisins in a large bowl. Toss to mix.
2. Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper together in a small bowl.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
This Pad Pak Thai recipe is fresh, flavorful, and incredibly easy! This quick and easy meal takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish. It is packed with the best bold flavors and healthy ingredients.
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 red bell peppers, sliced
• 2 large carrots, sliced into rounds
• 3 cups broccoli
• 1 cup snow peas
• 1 onion, sliced
• 2 tbsp minced garlic
• 1 tsp fresh ginger, optional
• pinch sea salt
• pinch ground pepper
• ¼ cup green onions, chopped
• ½ cup coconut aminos, see note
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar
• 1 tsp chili paste, optional
• ¼ tsp lemon juice, optional
1. First, prepare vegetables. Chop peppers, carrots and onion into similar sized pieces (about 1 inch).
2. Then, add sesame oil and olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
3.Add chopped veggies, broccoli, snow peas, garlic, ginger, sea salt and pepper to the skillet.
4. Sauté on medium for 6 to 7 minutes or until veggies have softened.
5. Then, add in sauce ingredients. Turn heat to low.
6.Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
7. Finally, remove from heat and serve. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired.
This Crunchy Broccoli Salad is dairy-free, vegan, and oil-free! Perfect for a picnic, potluck, or warm weather side.
• 4 cups broccoli florets (about 2–3 heads)
• 1cup carrot, grated
• ½ cup red onion, diced
• ¾ cup Easy Vegan Mayo (or store-bought)
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
• 2/3cup dried cranberries*
• Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Wash and chop the broccoli, carrot, and red onion. Separate the broccoli florets from the stems. Chop the heads into small, bite-sized pieces, then peel the stems and finely dice them.
2. Add the vegan mayo and apple cider vinegar to the base of a large bowl, then mix well. Toss in the broccoli, carrots, and red onion, then mix until all pieces are evenly coated in the dressing. Fold in the sunflower seeds and dried cranberries, then add any additional salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to combine. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
This Chickpea Salad recipe is a light and refreshing summer salad recipe and you can easily add in more veggies too! It’s vegan, oil-free, gluten-free, and plant-based.
• 1 can chickpeas drained
• 1 Persian cucumber
• 1 Roma tomato
• 1/2 red pepper
• 1/8 cup red onion
• 1 lemon juiced
• 1 tablespoon parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Chop up the vegetables into bite size pieces and mix into a bowl with the chickpeas.
2. Chop the parsley and mix with the lemon juice and salt.
3. Pour the lemon juice and parsley mixture over the salad and toss to combine.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This Dark Chocolate Coconut Ghosts recipe is just an excuse to make healthy snacks in the shape of pumpkins or ghosts or spiders.
• 1/2 cup oat flour
• 6 pitted medjool dates
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
• 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
• Coconut Frosting
• 1/2 cup coconut milk powder
• 2 tbsp water
• 1 Tbsp powdered coconut sugar or stevia.
1. FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Blend the water, milk, and dates on high until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
4. Add the blended ingredients, and stir until everything is well combined.
5. Spoon into a mini muffin pan with paper liners or greased with coconut oil.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes until the center bounces back when lightly pressed.
7. Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
8. Chill overnight.
9. FOR THE FROSTING: Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. If it is too thick, you can add a little bit more water.
10. TO MAKE THE GHOSTS: Take 1 mini cupcake and use a bread/cake knife to cut off the domed top. Flip it over, and place it on a plate.
11. Take a second cupcake, flip it upside down, and use the cake/bread knife to shape it into a gumdrop shape that fits on top of the first cupcake.
12. Dollop the frosting on top of the ghosts and let it drip down to look adorable and ghostly. Use cacao nibs or chocolate chips for eyes.
13. As quickly as possible, place them in the freezer to harden the frosting.
14. Devour these spooky snacks, and keep the leftovers in the fridge.
This keto stuffing recipe is going to be a favorite at all of your holiday meals. It is super simple and has all the traditional flavors. If you are looking for a keto Thanksgiving recipe everyone will eat (without making a low carb and regular version) this is it! This is a great keto dressing recipe loaded with flavor, bits of vegetables, and no guilt!
• 4 Slices Keto Bread (or rolls), crumbled
• 3 tablespoon Butter, melted
• 1 egg
• 2 stalks Celery, chopped
• ¼ cup Leeks, chopped
• ½ teaspoon Garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon Italian Blend Seasoning, dried
• ¼ teaspoon Sage
• ½ teaspoon each Salt & Pepper
• ½ teaspoon Celery Seasoning , optional
• ½ Cup Chicken broth
1. Crumble the keto bread, drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Saute chopped veggies in olive oil & the seasonings for a minute or two to bring out flavors.
3. Mix egg together with melted butter and chicken broth. Add veggies, mix.
4. Add all ingredients together , mix well. Transfer to baking dish.
5. Bake on 350 covered with foil for 10 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes.
This Mexican street corn salad with chipotle dressing makes such a great BBQ side! It’s spicy, tangy, and super easy to make. Plus, it’s entirely vegan and gluten-free.
For the Street Corn Salad:
• 2 cups corn kernels either fresh or frozen
• 2 cups of Organic mixed greens
• 2 red bell peppers
• 5 green onions
• juice from one lime
• 1 large avocado
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
• 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon vegan chipotle sauce
• salt, to taste
• black pepper, to taste
• 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
For the vegan tofu “cheese”:
• 5 oz very firm tofu
• salt, to taste
• black pepper, to taste
1. Dice the red bell pepper and the avocado. Cut the green onions into rings and roughly chop the fresh cilantro.
2. Combine the corn, the red bell pepper, the green onions, and the avocado in a large bowl. If you want to make an authentic Mexican street corn salad, use grilled corn instead of boiled corn. You could also cook it in a skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes. But for a quicker version, I’d recommend boiled corn. Either frozen or fresh.
3. Combine with vegan mayonnaise, the lime juice, the smoked paprika, the cumin, and the chipotle sauce and whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the corn salad.
4. Stir in the chopped fresh cilantro and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
5. In a small bowl, crumble the firm tofu with your hands. Stir in the vegan mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle the crumbled tofu on top of the salad and serve immediately.
Chickpea Shawarma Salad is jam-packed with flavour and nutrition. Enjoy this as a hearty plant-based meal the whole family will love. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free and easily customizable.
For the Shawarma Chickpeas
• 3 cups cooked chickpeas (2 15 oz cans drained and rinsed)
• 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp cumin
• 1/2 tsp each coriander, garlic powder, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, paprika, salt and pepper
• pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes if you want it spicy!
For the Salad
• 1 cup chopped kale per serving (plus a little olive oil for massaging)
• 1/4 cup diced cucumber per serving
• 1/4 cup diced tomato per serving
• 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley per serving
• a few tbsp pickled onions per serving (see notes)
• pita for serving, optional
For the Tahini Lemon Sauce
• 5 tbsp tahini (75 g)
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
• water to adjust consistency
1. Prepare the pickled red onion if you haven’t already.
2. Massage the kale with 1/2 tsp of olive oil to soften. Set aside.
3. Chop the cucumber, tomato and parsley.
4.Whisk the tahini sauce ingredients together until smooth.
5. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chickpeas, lemon and spices and heat through, about 5-10 minutes.
6. While they’re cooking, divide the kale, chopped veggies and pickled onions between 4 bowls or containers. Divide the chickpeas between each bowl then top each with tahini sauce. Serve with pita and if desired, hummus.
Yoghurt Cucumber Salad recipe is a really easy recipe. that is sure to become one of your favorite summer sides. With only five simple ingredients you can whip it up in just 5 minutes!
• 1 cucumber
• ½ onion
•1/4 Cup of Organic Plain yoghurt
• 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
• A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
• 1 tsp honey
1. Finely slice the cucumber and finely dice the onion. All really, really fine (1 cucumber,½ onion).
2. Add to a bowl and mix in the Yogat (1/4 cup Organic Plain yoghurt).
3. Finish off the salad with the vinegar, honey and salt
(2 tbsp white wine vinegar,1tsp honey, A pinch salt).
4. Mix well and let the salad rest for at least 2 hours for maximum taste.