• 7 oz Gluten Free White Rolls
• 21 oz ripe mixed tomatoes, roughly chopped
• 1 tbsp capers, rinsed
• 1 small red onion, very finely sliced
• 10 oz jarred red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
• 6 anchovy filets, drained and chopped
• 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• fresh basil.
1. Tear the bread into chunks, toast in a dry frying pan over a medium heat until golden.
2. Into a large salad bowl put the tomatoes, capers, onion, peppers and anchovy.
3. Dress with vinegar and olive oil.
4. Season to taste and toss everything together.
5. Add the bread and toss through.
6. Tear in the basil leaves and serve.
• 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 1 1/2 cups chopped Persian or English cucumbers
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 cup fresh or frozen (defrosted) corn (if using fresh,
grilled is best)
• 1 peach, diced
• 1 Jalapeño, seeded and minced
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
• 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
• 1/2 cup cubed or crumbled feta cheese
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon honey
• Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
In a large serving bowl combine the chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, peach, corn, jalapeño, basil, chives and feta.
In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, dijon, honey, olive oil salt and pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and stir together until combined. Taste for seasoning and serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
• 31 15oz can chickpeas, drained
• 3 tbsp tahini
• 1 garlic clove, peeled
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• ¾ cup pumpkin puree
• 2-3 tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1 tsp cumin
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ tsp cayenne (if desired)
• Promise Gluten Free Soft White Rolls
• Pumpkin seeds for garnish
Preheat oven to 375° F / 200° C.
Cut rolls at an angle into ¼” slices (or desired thickness). Lightly brush both sides with olive oil and arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (if desired). Bake for 5 minutes, flip and bake another 5 minutes.
Place chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and pumpkin puree in a food processor and pulse until combined. Add in olive oil, cumin, salt, and cayenne (if using), and pulse until smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Here is a quick & easy eecipe for Mexican Quinoa Bowls
This has been a staple for me ever since I started eating quinoa. It’s one of the first combinations I tried and is actually similar to one of the recipes that helped my blog grow!
• 1 cup cooked quinoa
• 1/2 cup canned black beans
• 1/4 cup cooked yellow corn
• 1/4 cup jarred salsa
• 1/4 of an avocado
• Cilantro to garnish
Add all the ingredients into your bowl. Either stir it all together (like you see in the photo) or eat it as is. Don’t forget to top with some cilantro for an extra flavor boost!
Here is a quick & easy eecipe for Superfood Quinoa Bowls
This is one of my favorites because it combines a few of my favorite foods. We’re keeping things on the “superfood” side with this one by using ingredients like sweet potato, kale, almonds, avocado and more. This bowl also has a delicious lemon dressing!
• 1 cup cooked quinoa
• 1/2 cup chopped kale
• 1/4 cup sliced radish
• 1/4 cup roasted sweet potato
• 1/4 of an avocado
• 2 tablespoons spicy lemon dressing
• Chopped almonds to garnish
• Hemp seeds to garnish
Add all the ingredients into your bowl. Top with the spicy lemon dressing, almonds, and hemp seeds, and stir to combine.
Here is a the recipe for Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Matcha Smoothies . Start your weekoff with this Banana Matcha Smoothie for a nutrient-packed healthy breakfast. First off,
what is matcha? Matcha is green tea that has been specifically grown and processed into matcha.
• 1/4 cup oats
• 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
• 1 cup banana slices, frozen
• 2 teaspoon EatGoodFeelGood Cinnamon Matcha
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tsp honey optional
• Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until
Here is a quick & easy eecipe for Keto Greek Salad.
This Keto Greek Salad is a light, refreshing side dish ideal for warmer weather. It’s a Greek classic loaded with fresh flavors.
• 1 Cucumber
• 1 Red Pepper
• 1 Green Pepper
• ½ Red Onion
• 4 ounces of Feta Cheese
• 1/2 cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted
• ¼ cup of Olive Oil
• 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
• 1 teaspoon of Dried Oregano
• ¼ teaspoon of Salt
• Pinch of Black Pepper
• Halve the cucumber and cut into slices, add to a
large mixing bowl.
• Deseed and dice the peppers and add to the bowl.
• Thinly slice the red onion and add to the bowl.
• Dice the feta cheese and add to the bowl.
• Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
• Serve immediately.
Here is the recipe for Strawberry Avocado Keto Smoothie Recipe.
Benefits of adding avocado to your smoothie:
A study showed that eating one avocado per day for 12 weeks was associated with a redistribution of belly fat for women. Avocados helped lower women’s visceral fat levels, which can reduce the likelihood of several diseases, including cardiovascular disease and diabetes.